[comp.sys.handhelds] HP 48/95 Question....

rpandey@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Rajeev Pandey) (05/16/91)

 While thumbing through the literature on the 95, I discovered that there are
 plans to make a dictionary/thesaurus/spelling card available for it soon.

 Any idea if the same thing might become available for the 48sx???

 Engeniers cant spel ether :-)

--
Department of Computer Science    | Rajeev Pandey
Dearborn Hall 303                 |    Internet: rpandey@cs.orst.edu

hoford@redwood.circ.upenn.edu (John Hoford) (05/16/91)

In article <1991May16.045725.21306@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> rpandey@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Rajeev Pandey) writes:

> While thumbing through the literature on the 95, I discovered that there are
> plans to make a dictionary/thesaurus/spelling card available for it soon.
>
> Any idea if the same thing might become available for the 48sx???
>
> Engeniers cant spel ether :-)

I too would would buy a dictionary/thesaurus/spelling card for the
48sx. I would even buy a simple spell checker.
  Can it be done?
  How much memory would a card like that need?
  Is anyone working on one?

John D. Hoford

janl@ifi.uio.no (Jan Nicolai Langfeldt) (05/16/91)

In article <1991May16.045725.21306@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU>, rpandey@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Rajeev Pandey) writes:

>  While thumbing through the literature on the 95, I discovered that there are
>  plans to make a dictionary/thesaurus/spelling card available for it soon.
>
>  Any idea if the same thing might become available for the 48sx???
>
>  Engeniers cant spel ether :-)

And when will TeX be ported to '48? :-)

Nicolai