[comp.sys.handhelds] Symbolic vector routines for HP48?

HCLIMER%UTCVM.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (HArold Climer) (05/22/91)

Mike Higgins writes about symbolic vector routines he has written for the 48.
I hope he posts them when he has them finished. Another thing that would be
great for all we people that use the Calculus is a symbolic Integration by
Parts. I know this would be limited by the integrals recognized by the 48
but I think any help in this tedious area would be appreciated by all. Also
a Partial  Fractions routine would be great for both Integral Calculus and
Inverse Laplace Transforms solutions.

                                     Harold Climer
                                     Physics Department
                                     U. Tennessee at Chattanooga

     C3P0  "He makes mistakes;from time to time"

mathsoc@watserv1.waterloo.edu (Math Society) (05/22/91)

In article <3A691780000006AF@gacvx2.gac.edu> HCLIMER%UTCVM.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (HArold Climer) writes:
>Mike Higgins writes about symbolic vector routines he has written for the 48.
>I hope he posts them when he has them finished. Another thing that would be
>great for all we people that use the Calculus is a symbolic Integration by
>Parts. I know this would be limited by the integrals recognized by the 48
>but I think any help in this tedious area would be appreciated by all. Also
>a Partial  Fractions routine would be great for both Integral Calculus and
>Inverse Laplace Transforms solutions.
>
>                                     Harold Climer
>                                     Physics Department
>                                     U. Tennessee at Chattanooga

Symbolic vector routines?  I could sure use some of those...
How are they coming Mike?  How's about an update?

While on the subject, anyone got a SYMBOLIC Row Reducing Echelon program?
I just found a need for one.

--Dave.