[comp.sys.handhelds] Source Code of INPRT

wjc@llex.ll.mit.edu ( Bill Chiarchiaro) (05/22/91)

I would like to get a copy of the source code of the INPRT program --
the one that reads HP IR printer-style data in through the HP-48SX's
IR receiver.  I have looked on a number of FTP sites but to no avail.

Thanks,

Bill Chiarchiaro

akcs.jwtrav@hpcvbbs.UUCP (John Wettroth) (05/23/91)

Don't think you'll see it.  I have tried to disassemble it with voyager
and it gets so complex so fast I gave up.  If you find it, please post
it.  You're not alone.

erikmb@etek.chalmers.se (Erik Bryntse) (05/24/91)

In article <283b60a9:3214.1comp.sys.handhelds;1@hpcvbbs.UUCP> akcs.jwtrav@hpcvbbs.UUCP (John Wettroth) writes:
>Don't think you'll see it.  I have tried to disassemble it with voyager
>and it gets so complex so fast I gave up.  If you find it, please post
>it.  You're not alone.

I disassembled it sometime last autumn (I wrote a small test program
that reads the IR input, but nothing more) and I think I have some
comments on it saved away. I concentrated on the IR input and the RPL
interface and learned quite a lot. I'll see if I can find it.

Erik Bryntse

jcohen@lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU (Josh Cohen [890918]) (05/30/91)

I have been working on the IR programs, and eric, I cant seem to make sense
of your programs output.. Could you please explain what it is, and more
impportantly, how it is gotten , what needs to be done ?? do I have
to open the port? setup? ir/wire??   huh??
I cant seem to get consistent patterns for the same keys of a remote control
or maybe Im just dumb??
'
thanks
josh cohen