[comp.sys.handhelds] D/L problems

das9674@rouge.usl.edu (Stephenson Daniel A) (05/30/91)

Hi!Again!
PLEASE tell me what I'm doing wrong!

I want to d/l the Joust game in to my hp48.

I have it in my calc right now, used ASC->, and get '"**Joust by Zoom %..."'

I guess I'm on the right track, but what do I do from here?! How do I actually START?!?!

It isn't obvious to me-I pressed enter and cont and all,...I just thought it would be as easy as the Tetris game to get going,...

Thanks.

Dan Stephenson

egraeler@uceng.UC.EDU (Eric S Graeler) (05/30/91)

In article <31984@rouge.usl.edu>, das9674@rouge.usl.edu (Stephenson Daniel A) writes:
> Hi!Again!
> PLEASE tell me what I'm doing wrong!
>
> I want to d/l the Joust game in to my hp48.
>
> I have it in my calc right now, used ASC->, and get '"**Joust by Zoom %..."'
>
> I guess I'm on the right track, but what do I do from here?! How do I actually START?!?!
>
> It isn't obvious to me-I pressed enter and cont and all,...I just thought it would be as easy as the Tetris game to get going,...

The object you have in stack item one is not a standard program.  It is a
string that another program uses.  That program is Super-Chip.  The latest
revision I have seen is 1.1.  To run joust you call its string on to the stack
and then execute super-chip.

					Eric Graeler
					egraeler@uceng.uc.edu