[comp.sys.handhelds] Hidden files/directories

heuss@urz.unibas.ch (06/03/91)

I have  a probably simple question, how is it possible to hide
files and directories?

Sorry, if this is the second time, that this  will be disscussed...

Christian

Christian Heuss
University of Basel, Switzerland

<heuss@urz.unibas.ch>

d89-mdl@sm.luth.se (Mattias Dahl) (06/03/91)

heuss@urz.unibas.ch writes:

>I have  a probably simple question, how is it possible to hide
>files and directories?

By using the program HIDE that we wrote a while ago.

HIDE can hide directories and files in all directories except HOME.
In HOME there is allready a directory stored as ''.
The HP48 doesn't show files and directories beyond ''.

You can find HIDE at Wayne's Mailserver.
Address: hp-mail-server@seq.uncwil.edu
subject: "free"

send util/hide.v2.Z
end