[comp.sys.handhelds] EduCalc GD#3

CW%APG.PH.UCL.AC.UK@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (06/03/91)

         Dear Mr Horn,
            When do you think the #3 goodie disk will be available
        at 'seq.uncwil.edu' ? BTW this is one of the best archive sites
        I have found ! Thanks to whoever runs it.

                  Conrad

akcs.joehorn@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Joseph K. Horn) (06/04/91)

Conrad asks when EduCALC Goodies Disk #3 will be available at
'seq.uncwil.edu'.

It's all I can do to make the disks.  I don't archive them anywhere other
than on my own computer, which is not remotely available.  Please
remember that there is not much (if anything) available on the "Goodies
Disks" which didn't come down the bitstream earlier.  Therefore its
contents can already be found archived hither and yon, even before the
disk is available.

The "Goodies Disks" are produced precisely for the benefit of those
people who do not use bulletin boards, or who prefer pre-digested files
over megabytes of raw text captures.  I don't use ftp sites.  I'm not
even sure what they are.

--  Joseph K. Horn  --  Peripheral Vision, Ltd.  --

spell@seq.uncwil.edu (Chris Spell) (06/04/91)

In <284b2af4:3349.1comp.sys.handhelds;1@hpcvbbs.UUCP> akcs.joehorn@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Joseph K. Horn) writes:

>Conrad asks when EduCALC Goodies Disk #3 will be available at
>'seq.uncwil.edu'.

>It's all I can do to make the disks.  I don't archive them anywhere other
>than on my own computer, which is not remotely available.  Please
>remember that there is not much (if anything) available on the "Goodies
>Disks" which didn't come down the bitstream earlier.  Therefore its
>contents can already be found archived hither and yon, even before the
>disk is available.

>The "Goodies Disks" are produced precisely for the benefit of those
>people who do not use bulletin boards, or who prefer pre-digested files
>over megabytes of raw text captures.  I don't use ftp sites.  I'm not
>even sure what they are.

>--  Joseph K. Horn  --  Peripheral Vision, Ltd.  --

I have made the other two disks available on seq.uncwil.edu, but
I have no idea when I will get disk #3.  I usually get
the disks when I order from EduCALC, but I won't be ordering
anything for a while.  It is true that most of the stuff on the
disk should be in the archives, but quite a bit of it isn't
there yet.  We have had news problems on seq.uncwil.edu and I
have missed a lot of good stuff.

If someone could upload the disk to seq.uncwil.edu in the
hp48/Uploads directory I will be glad to make it available via
ftp and Wayne's mail server.

Chris
--
spell@seq.uncwil.edu             thebeach!spell@seq.uncwil.edu