[comp.sys.handhelds] chip8.star not functional??

akcs.falco@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Andrey Dolgachev) (06/06/91)

Re: Chip8 assemblers.

I would also like to get a CHIP8 assembler for my computer.  Does anyone
know of where or who has the source for a CHIP assembler, preferably
Chipper?  I need a version wchih would work on a Mac, as I do not want to
use a IBM or IBM-emulation?  There must be a portable version out there
somewhere, I know that Chipper wasn't written in Machine code or Assemly
language!  Please respond, this is my third try.
    ---Falco

ryee@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Roger A Yee) (06/06/91)

In article <284d4e10:3371.1comp.sys.handhelds;1@hpcvbbs.UUCP> akcs.falco@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Andrey Dolgachev) writes:
>Re: Chip8 assemblers.
>
>I would also like to get a CHIP8 assembler for my computer.  Does anyone
>know of where or who has the source for a CHIP assembler, preferably
>Chipper?  I need a version wchih would work on a Mac, as I do not want to
>use a IBM or IBM-emulation?  There must be a portable version out there
>somewhere, I know that Chipper wasn't written in Machine code or Assemly
>language!  Please respond, this is my third try.
>    ---Falco

Hi,

I have chipper.zip at home an unzipped it.  There is a file that seems to be
source code, Pascal (.pas).  If you e-mail me here I can send it to you.
If other people would like me to post it here that is fine also.
Those of you with ftp capability, it is on wayne's mailserver at
seq.uncwil.edu.

Roger Yee