[comp.sys.handhelds] Appointments for 48SX

ericl@aludra.usc.edu (Eric Lee) (06/10/91)

I'm sorry, but can someone email me the number of a place where I
can order a time scheduler, phone book, etc.. for the 48SX?

Thank you,
Eric Lee

mbarr@lucy.umd.edu (Michael Barr) (06/10/91)

i too would like this information.
i know things like this are available on ftp sites.
but are they any good?
is there one complete program which accomplishes all such tasks?
please post replies so i will not be left out.
thanks.

]\/[ ][ ]K ]E
mbarr@lucy.umd.edu					mbarr@umdd.BITNET

diamant@hpfcbig.SDE.HP.COM (John Diamant) (06/21/91)

Eric Lee (ericl@aludra.usc.edu) writes:
> I'm sorry, but can someone email me the number of a place where I
> can order a time scheduler, phone book, etc.. for the 48SX?

I'm posting at the request of the first response to your note.  A
company called SPARCOM (I don't have their number, but their in Corvallis,
Oregon and directory assistance should be able to get it for you) has
a ROM card called the Personal Information Manager (PIM), which has all
those programs in it.  It can also be ordered from EduCALC (probably at
a lower price than direct from SPARCOM).  There are of course, a bunch
of free programs available on the net as well (most available from the ftp
archive sites or Wayne's mail server).

	John