[comp.sys.handhelds] How *DO* I get the HP48SX group?

das9674@usl.edu (Stephenson Daniel A) (06/23/91)

Hi! Someone wrote me saying there was a hp48-specific group out there. I haven't been notified, and I checked to see if it slipped by me,....but nothing's there. So is there one or not? And when should it finally reach me?

Thanks-

Dan Stephenson        "If anything not me comes through that door-shoot it"
                                                      -The Last Warrior

3188569909

bson@rice-chex.ai.mit.edu (Jan Brittenson) (06/23/91)

In a posting of [22 Jun 91 20:04:26 GMT]
   das9674@usl.edu (Stephenson Daniel A) writes:

 > Hi! Someone wrote me saying there was a hp48-specific group out there.
 > I haven't been notified, and I checked to see if it slipped by
 > me,....but nothing's there. So is there one or not? And when should it
 > finally reach me?

   alt.sys.hp48 was created several weeks ago. I posted MLDL 1.03 on
it. It may only have made it to internet hosts, though.

   I suggest that everyone who reads this, who would like to read
alt.sys.hp48, and who doesn't, first su(1) and then type:

	 "inews -C alt.sys.hp48"

   Enter some random junk, such as "please propagate alt.sys.hp48 to
my host" when inews asks for a description of the new newsgroup.

						-- Jan Brittenson
						   bson@ai.mit.edu