[comp.lang.lisp.x] Author! Author!

jefu@pawl.rpi.edu (Jeffrey Putnam) (11/10/89)

Does anyone have any suggestions for an email path to David Betz?
(I know this has been asked before, but news has this habit of expiring
things...)

--

jeff putnam        --  I should have been a pair of ragged claws
jefu@pawl.rpi.edu  --  Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

From article <1989Nov9.180124.24190@rpi.edu>, by jefu@pawl.rpi.edu (Jeffrey Putnam):
> Does anyone have any suggestions for an email path to David Betz?
> (I know this has been asked before, but news has this habit of expiring
> things...)

I've seen this asked many times and never an answer posted. My
suggestion is:

The title page of the XLisp2.0 manual, dated 2-6-88 lists:

David Betz
127 Taylor Rd.
Peterorough, NH, 03458
(603)924-6936

I've never tried to call or write him, but you might want to try it.

j				|%|John Lawitzke, Dale Computer Corp., R&D
Inquiring minds just wondering. |%|Internet: jhl@frith.egr.msu.edu

folta@tove.umd.edu (Wayne Folta) (11/10/89)

"
"I've seen this asked many times and never an answer posted. My
"suggestion is:
"
"The title page of the XLisp2.0 manual, dated 2-6-88 lists:
"
"David Betz
"127 Taylor Rd.
"Peterorough, NH, 03458
"(603)924-6936
"
"I've never tried to call or write him, but you might want to try it.

I called him at that number about three years ago.  He was very friendly
and quite helpful.  I think that if I were to bother him again, though,
I would probably write.

Wayne Folta          (folta@tove.umd.edu  128.8.128.42)

toma@tekgvs.LABS.TEK.COM (Tom Almy) (11/11/89)

I had a EMAIL path to David Betz, but it didn't work. A letter to him
at the address given in the XLISP 2.0 manual, with an enclosed stamped
envelope, met with no reply. I simply gave him a list of bug fixes and
asked for permission to distribute a repaired (and via compilation
options, enhanced) version.  I took the lack of reply to be tacit
aproval, btw.

Tom Almy
toma@tekgvs.labs.tek.com
Standard Disclaimers Apply

warb@faatcrl.UUCP (Dan Warburton) (11/11/89)

>I called him at that number about three years ago.  He was very friendly
>and quite helpful.  I think that if I were to bother him again, though,
>I would probably write.

He was a heavy BIXen at about that time. Are we cross connected to
BIX?

garym@ulysses.UUCP (Gary Murphy) (11/14/89)

I know this has been posted before, because this is where I got it.

David Betz _may_ be reached at the MIPS Magazine BBS
(603) 882-1599, 2400BAUD, 8-N-1

This BBS also carries the latest versions of XLisp and XScheme.

--
Gary Murphy                   decvax!utzoo!dciem!nrcaer!cognos!garym
                              (garym%cognos.uucp@uunet.uu.net)

intern@dasys1.UUCP (Steve Faiwiszewski) (11/22/89)

In article <1989Nov9.180124.24190@rpi.edu> jefu@pawl.rpi.edu (Jeffrey Putnam) writes:
>Does anyone have any suggestions for an email path to David Betz?
>(I know this has been asked before, but news has this habit of expiring
>things...)

David Betz' CompuServe id is 76704,47.  Last time I corresponded with him
on CIS was about 6 months ago.  You can mail to him from the net by sending
to 76704.47@compuserve.com

	- Steve -
Steve Faiwiszewski	bang   :  {sun!hoptoad , cmcl2!hombre} !dasys1!intern
			domain : intern@dasys1.UUCP