[comp.lang.lisp.x] Xlisp for Macintosh

mpp@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Michael P Pyle) (11/30/89)

Hi all.

I am new to this group so please forgive me if this has been asked
before. Does anyone know the current version of Xlisp for the
Macintosh. I have version 1.7 now, but the about box says 1986!!! Is
there a newer version laying around somewhere, and if so do you know
where I can ftp it from?

Also, does David Betz have an email address?

Thanks.

Michael Pyle - Columbia University			Just somebody
mpp@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu			      trying to graduate.

* # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * #
*									      #
*  "I think that it's extraordinarily important that we in computer science   #
*   keep fun in computing.  When it started out, it was an awful lot of fun.  #
*   Of course, the paying customers got shafted every now and then, and after #
*   a while we began to take their complaints their complaints seriously."    #
*									      #
*							- Alan J Perlis       #
*									      #
* # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * #

sclindhu@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Scott Charles Lindhurst) (12/04/89)

In article <2301@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu> mpp@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Michael P Pyle) writes:
>I am new to this group so please forgive me if this has been asked
>before. Does anyone know the current version of Xlisp for the
>Macintosh. I have version 1.7 now, but the about box says 1986!!! Is
>there a newer version laying around somewhere, and if so do you know
>where I can ftp it from?

I have version 2.0 of Xlisp for Macintosh.  I probably got it from
the sumex-aim Macintosh archive, but if it's not there, let me know and
I'll send it to them.

Scott Lindhurst
sclindhu@phoenix.princeton.edu
        @pucc