[comp.lang.lisp.x] ftp Xlisp 2.1?

dhw@itivax.iti.org (David H. West) (01/16/90)

Anyone know of an ftp site for Xlisp 2.1?    The sites I've tried
that have Xlisp have 2.0.

-David West      dhw@iti.org

hartzell@boulder.Colorado.EDU (George Hartzell) (01/16/90)

In article <4814@itivax.iti.org>, dhw@itivax (David H. West) writes:
>Anyone know of an ftp site for Xlisp 2.1?    The sites I've tried
>that have Xlisp have 2.0.
>
>-David West      dhw@iti.org

The only place that I have seen 2.1 is as part of the WINTERP package
(WINTERP is a prototyping system for the X window system).  The entire
WINTERP package, include xlisp2.1, is available from expo.lcs.mit.edu.

Can anyone out there offer an authoritative statement about the
existence of 2.1 independent of WINTERP?

g.
George Hartzell			                  (303) 492-4535
 MCD Biology, University of Colorado-Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309
hartzell@Boulder.Colorado.EDU  ..!{ncar,nbires}!boulder!hartzell