[comp.lang.lisp.x] Xlisp 2.1 sources

garym@cognos.UUCP (Gary Murphy) (01/17/90)

For those interested in obtaining the latest source files for XLisp
(currently 2.1):

		MIPS Magazine BBS - (603) 882-1599 - 2400/8/n/1

--
Gary Murphy                   decvax!utzoo!dciem!nrcaer!cognos!garym
                              (garym%cognos.uucp@uunet.uu.net)

dhw@itivax.iti.org (David H. West) (01/23/90)

In article <7854@cognos.UUCP> garym@cognos.UUCP (Gary Murphy) writes:
>For those interested in obtaining the latest source files for XLisp
>(currently 2.1):
>		MIPS Magazine BBS - (603) 882-1599 - 2400/8/n/1

(That's in New Hampshire).

Will some kind person in the Northeast please either post this or make
it available for anonymous ftp ... that would save the BBS some calls
too.

-David West        dhw@iti.org

mboen@nixpbe.UUCP (Martin Boening) (02/02/90)

garym@cognos.UUCP (Gary Murphy) writes:

>Can I post this here?  It's rather large, and would need to be chopped up
>into several messages, but I could pack it with pkzip and then post the
>uuencoded result - mitel or sce might have my head, but I think I could
>slip it in :-).

Please post this to comp.sources.misc or mail it to the moderator of that
newsgroup directly. Comp.sources.misc is the appropriate place for sources
such as the xlisp stuff.

When xlisp 2.0 was posted to the net, it was stuffed into some binaries
group even though the posting consisted of source. That was NOT appropriate.
Also, while most systems carry the source stuff, they are rather reserved
about carrying binaries stuff and so do not get the comp.binaries groups.

So please post to comp.sources.misc. And thanks in advance.

M. Boening

--
Email: in the   USA ->  ...!uunet!philabs!linus!nixbur!mboening.pad
       outside  USA ->  {...!mcvax}!unido!nixpbe!mboening.pad

garym@cognos.UUCP (Gary Murphy) (02/10/90)

Coming soon to a News-Reader near you! ...

I have sent a uuencoded .ZIP (v1.02) file to the moderator of comp.sources.misc
(my apologies to those who may not have access to a zip-extractor).

This will include the version 2.1 sources as I downloaded them from MIPS BBS
with some additional documents collected from various postings in this group.

My thanks to those who sent their advice on where these should be posted -
the final decision was for the maximum access and permanence.

Enjoy!

--
Gary Murphy                   uunet!mitel!sce!cognos!garym