[comp.lang.lisp.x] ftp address for version 2.1 ?

math1040@waikato.ac.nz (05/28/90)

Could some one please give me an ftp address for version 2.1 of xlisp

A few weeks ago the address expo.lcs.mit.edu was given but the computer
here wouldn't recognise it

Thanks

Diane Koorey Willcock
d.willcock@waikato.ac.nz (or MATH1040@waikato.ac.nz)

mayer@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM (Niels Mayer) (06/01/90)

In article <590.2660f174@waikato.ac.nz> math1040@waikato.ac.nz writes:
>Could some one please give me an ftp address for version 2.1 of xlisp
>
>A few weeks ago the address expo.lcs.mit.edu was given but the computer
>here wouldn't recognise it

expo.lcs.mit.edu's IP address is 18.30.0.212

I just now posted a notice of where to get the WINTERP distribution of
XLISP from expo... I don't know where to find a pure XLISP 2.1 via ftp.

	    Niels Mayer -- hplabs!mayer -- mayer@hplabs.hp.com
		  Human-Computer Interaction Department
		       Hewlett-Packard Laboratories
			      Palo Alto, CA.