[comp.lang.lisp.x] UNIX based XLISP anyone?

cdsst2@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Charles D Shaffer) (11/21/90)

Does anyone know of a Unix System V(TM) port of XLISP.  I have an MSDOS
specific one but lack the time to hack it into shape.  I'm sure one
is available somewhere since I think the original incarnation of XLISP
was under Un*x.

Email responces preferred but not necessary.

David Shaffer

mayer@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM (Niels Mayer) (11/22/90)

In article <62713@unix.cis.pitt.edu> cdsst2@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Charles D Shaffer) writes:
>Does anyone know of a Unix System V(TM) port of XLISP.  I have an MSDOS
>specific one but lack the time to hack it into shape.  I'm sure one
>is available somewhere since I think the original incarnation of XLISP
>was under Un*x.

A few articles ago, I posted the availability of an updated XLISP 2.1 that
should compile fine under SYSV (you may want to remake or remove the
HPUX dependencies in the makefile). The XLISP distributed with WINTERP will
also work under SYSV...

Here's the article header:

> From: mayer@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM (Niels Mayer)
> Subject: Re: Common xlisp