[eunet.sources] dvips in Europe?

metz@iam.unibe.ch (Igor Metz) (10/18/89)

Lately Tomas G. Rokicki <rokicki@Neon.Stanford.EDU> announced version 4.0
of his dvips program.
Is there anybody here in Europe who already has it and who is willing to
send me a copy of it?
Thank you in advance
--

Igor Metz                    X400: metz@iam.unibe.ch
Institut fuer Informatik     ARPA: metz%iam.unibe.ch@relay.cs.net

decouty@irisa.fr (Bertrand Decouty) (10/20/89)

In article <1989Oct18.092744.21600@iam.unibe.ch> metz@iam.unibe.ch (Igor Metz) writes:

| Lately Tomas G. Rokicki <rokicki@Neon.Stanford.EDU> announced version 4.0
| of his dvips program.
| Is there anybody here in Europe who already has it and who is willing to
| send me a copy of it?
| Thank you in advance
| --
|
| Igor Metz                    X400: metz@iam.unibe.ch
| Institut fuer Informatik     ARPA: metz%iam.unibe.ch@relay.cs.net
| und angewandte Mathematik    UUCP: ..!uunet!mcvax!iam.unibe.ch!metz

As you are the second person to ask for dvips4.x from Tom Rokicki, I
think it could be great to post it in eunet.sources.
So, I shall post it there, not in comp.text

The package contains dvips4.2 and afm2tfm sources, TFM's for PS fonts,
styles for using it. Works nice for me.

Bertrand Decouty
----------------

| Bertrand DECOUTY             | EMAIL : decouty@irisa.fr, decouty@irisa.uucp  |
| IRISA - INRIA                |         {uunet,mcvax,inria}!irisa!decouty     |
| Campus de Beaulieu           | PHONE : +33  99 36 20 00                      |
| F-35042 Rennes Cedex - FRANCE| FAX : +33  99 38 38 32 | TELEX: 950473 UNIRISA|

spqr@ecs.soton.ac.uk (Sebastian Rahtz) (10/22/89)

In article <1989Oct18.092744.21600@iam.unibe.ch> metz@iam.unibe.ch (Igor Metz) writes:

 > Lately Tomas G. Rokicki <rokicki@Neon.Stanford.EDU> announced version 4.0
 > of his dvips program.
 > Is there anybody here in Europe who already has it and who is willing to
 > send me a copy of it?
It is available in the UK TeX archive at Aston for FTP (probably
within Janet only) and via the mail server (see a recent texhax for a
detailed explanation of how to access that). I can send you a copy
direct if you have trouble.

--
Sebastian Rahtz                        S.Rahtz@uk.ac.soton.ecs (JANET)
Computer Science                       S.Rahtz@ecs.soton.ac.uk (Bitnet)