[talk.politics.soviet] The Russian are coming

learn@igloo.Scum.COM (william vajk) (02/15/89)

In article <668@vicorp.UUCP>, charlie@vicorp.UUCP (Charlie Goldensher) writes:

> But haven't we heard enough of this?  Could some consideration be given to
> taking this discussion to talk.politics.soviet and *leaving* it there?!
> (That is, *not* simultaneously posting it to comp.misc)

> Mind you I've tried Killing the subject in comp.misc, but since
> a number of folks keep changing the subject lines, without changing
> the subject itself...

The subject is Soviet and Computers, and a linkup into some of these
newsgroups. There are those of us who believe the multiple forum
is important so please don't presume to play net.police.

BTW, there were 23 renditions of the letter 'n' in your article, so I
know your n key works.

Bill Vajk                     | A person of quality is never intimidated.
learn@igloo                   |