[comp.periphs.printers] Sources for PD/Shareware LJ II fonts wanted

vgopal@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (venu.p.gopal) (12/14/89)

If anyone knows of sources from which PD/shareware fonts are available
for the HP Laserjet II (for use with WordPerfect 5.0) I'd appreciate
hearing from you.   Thanks.

Venu P Gopal
vgopal@ihuxy.att.com

wehr@fmeed1.UUCP (Bruce Wehr) (12/15/89)

In article <12230@cbnewsc.ATT.COM>, vgopal@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (venu.p.gopal) writes:
> If anyone knows of sources from which PD/shareware fonts are available
> for the HP Laserjet II (for use with WordPerfect 5.0) I'd appreciate
> hearing from you.   Thanks.

I, too, would like to find out where these can be gotten.

Thanks in advance.

--
	       Bruce Wehr (wehr%dptc.decnet@srlvx0.srl.ford.com)
    (...!mailrus!sharkey!fmeed1!wehr) (wehr%fmeed1.uucp@mailgw.cc.umich.edu)