[comp.periphs.printers] Vendor for HP IIp toner cartridge?

rhutchin@pilot.njin.net (Roland Hutchinson) (12/30/90)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can recommend a reliable,
inexpensive U.S. supplier of genuine HP toner cartridges for
the LaserJet IIP in small quantities.  I only need one or two.

Roland Hutchinson

bsherman@mthvax.cs.miami.edu (Bob Sherman) (12/30/90)

In <Dec.30.01.40.11.1990.24300@pilot.njin.net> rhutchin@pilot.njin.net (Roland Hutchinson) writes:

>Thanks in advance to anyone who can recommend a reliable,
>inexpensive U.S. supplier of genuine HP toner cartridges for
>the LaserJet IIP in small quantities.  I only need one or two.

>Roland Hutchinson

If there is an Office Depot in your area you will find them there at
what I consider very good pricing.. If not, contact Quill Office Supplies
in Il. In their Jan 91 catalog (good for that month only) they have them
on sale once again at only a few bucks over dealer cost.

Disclaimer: I am not employed by either of the above mentioned. I only
shop there as a customer.

--
   bsherman@mthvax.cs.miami.edu | bsherman@pro-exchange | MCI MAIL:BSHERMAN