[comp.periphs.printers] Font print utility

sichermn@beach.csulb.edu (Jeff Sicherman) (02/01/91)

  Looking for a utility program that will print the character set
for fonts resident in an HP Laserjet II and/or it's font cartridges.
I am aware of utilities that do this for downloadable fonts but want
to be able to do the same for selected and all 'hard' fonts.

Jeff Sicherman

andrea@sdd.hp.com (Andrea K. Frankel) (02/05/91)

In article <1991Feb1.072723.3521@beach.csulb.edu> sichermn@beach.csulb.edu (Jeff Sicherman) writes:
>  Looking for a utility program that will print the character set
>for fonts resident in an HP Laserjet II and/or it's font cartridges.
>I am aware of utilities that do this for downloadable fonts but want
>to be able to do the same for selected and all 'hard' fonts.

The IIP has a font print function available from the front panel that
does what you're looking for.  Or where you referring to a II[non]P?

Andrea Frankel, Hewlett Packard, San Diego Technical Graphics Div., R&D Lab
	"wake now!  Discover that you are the song that the morning brings..."
Internet : andrea@sdd.hp.com (or andrea%hp-sdd@nosc.mil or @ucsd.edu)
UUCP     : {hplabs|nosc|hpfcla|ucsd}!hp-sdd!andrea
CSNET    : andrea%hp-sdd@hplabs.csnet
USnail   : 16399 W. Bernardo Drive - Mailstop 61U65, San Diego CA 92127-1899
Voice    : (619) 592-4664