[comp.periphs.printers] Apple Stylewriter/Canon BJ-10e compatibility

dwoo@well.sf.ca.us (Dennis Woo) (04/25/91)

Te replacement print head/ink cartridges for the Apple Stylewriter
and the Canon BJ-10e portable look similar, but are they truly
compatible?  A local store sells the Apple cartridges for $2 less
than the Canon cartridges, so I'd like to know if I can save a couple
of bones when my Canon runs dry.

Thanks in advance--

--
Dennis Woo           |  The squirming facts exceed the squamous mind...
dwoo@well.uucp       |                           --Wallace Stevens

matikainen@cc.helsinki.fi (04/29/91)

In article <24420@well.sf.ca.us>, dwoo@well.sf.ca.us (Dennis Woo) writes:

> Te replacement print head/ink cartridges for the Apple Stylewriter
> and the Canon BJ-10e portable look similar, but are they truly
> compatible?  A local store sells the Apple cartridges for $2 less

It is the same cartridge. You can safely use whichever is cheaper.