[comp.periphs.printers] Tektronix Phaser II PX -- How to preven page print on start up

huff@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (Steve Huff, University of Kansas, Lawrence) (05/09/91)

A simple question with a (hopefully) simple answer.

Any way to prevent a Tektronix Phaser II PX from printing a page
when it's powered on?  Besides that, I love this printer!

Thanks.

Steve
-----
Steve Huff, student, University of Kansas     "Still love that KU basketball!"
Microcomputer Consultant, Hill's Pet Products, Topeka, Kansas
Internet: HUFF@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu  Bitnet: HUFF@UKANVAX  GEIS: HUFF@HILLCORP#

davidh8@pogo.WV.TEK.COM (David Haight) (05/13/91)

In article <1991May9.001314.30559@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu> huff@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (Steve Huff, University of Kansas, Lawrence) writes:
>A simple question with a (hopefully) simple answer.
>
>Any way to prevent a Tektronix Phaser II PX from printing a page
>when it's powered on?  Besides that, I love this printer!
>
>Thanks.
>
>Steve
>-----
>Steve Huff, student, University of Kansas     "Still love that KU basketball!"
>Microcomputer Consultant, Hill's Pet Products, Topeka, Kansas
>Internet: HUFF@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu  Bitnet: HUFF@UKANVAX  GEIS: HUFF@HILLCORP#

%!PS-Adobe-2.0
%%Title: SetNoStartPage
%
%SetNoStartPage.ps
%Version 1
%April 1990
%Tektronix, Inc.
%P.O. Box 1000
%Wilsonville, OR 97070
%Patch file to turn off default start page

serverdict begin
0 exitserver
statusdict begin
false setdostartpage
end

%%EOF

%!PS-Adobe-2.0
%%Title: SetStartPage
%
%SetStartPage.ps
%Version 1
%April 1990
%Tektronix, Inc.
%P.O. Box 1000
%Wilsonville, OR 97070
%Patch file to turn on default start page

serverdict begin
0 exitserver
statusdict begin
true setdostartpage
end

%%EOF

David Haight            | davidh8@pogo.wv.tek.com          | INTERNET
Tektronix, GPID Div.    | {backbone}!tektronix!pogo!davidh8| UUCP
PO Box 1000, M/S 63-630 | (USA) (503) 685-3151             | VOICE
Wilsonville, OR 97070   | (USA) (503) 685-3063             | FAX