[comp.sys.mac.programmer] tmon 2.8.1

alan@metasoft.UUCP (Alan Epstein) (03/23/88)

a few responses trickled in regarding the ExitToShell
problem with TMON 2.8.

the solution is either set PC to _ExitToShell trap
address, or get the newest version of TMON (2.8.1)
which fixes this. 2.8.1 is also particularly
necessary for very new mac II's with the 'b' proms.

-alan      alan%metasoft@bbn.com  ||  {bbn,uunet}!metasoft!alan

chow@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Christopher Chow) (03/23/88)

In article <357@metasoft.UUCP> alan@metasoft.UUCP (Alan Epstein) writes:

>which fixes this. 2.8.1 is also particularly
>necessary for very new mac II's with the 'b' proms.

How does one figure out if a given Mac II has the 'a' or 'b' ROMs?

Christopher Chow
/---------------------------------------------------------------------------\
| Internet:  chow@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu (128.84.248.35 or 128.84.253.35)   |
| Usenet:    ...{uw-beaver|ihnp4|decvax|vax135}!cornell!batcomputer!chow    |
| Bitnet:    chow@crnlthry.bitnet                                           |
| Phone:     1-607-253-6699   Address: 7122 N. Campus 7, Ithaca, NY 14853   |
| Delphi:    chow2            PAN:  chow                                    |
\---------------------------------------------------------------------------/

rob@uokmax.UUCP (Robert K. Shull) (03/24/88)

In article <4122@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu> chow@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu (Christopher Chow) writes:
>How does one figure out if a given Mac II has the 'a' or 'b' ROMs?

Also, does anyone know if the Mac II's that are shipping now have the 'b'
ROM's? I have one on order, and was just wondering.
	Thanks,
	Robert
--
Robert K. Shull
University of Oklahoma, Engineering Computer Network