[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Where is the Hard Disk icon at?

jimison@bgsuvax.UUCP (Bryan Jimison) (05/03/88)

Hello,

Does anyone know where the icon for the hard disk is stored?  I've used ResEdit and looked in the finder and desktop, but to no avail.  Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

--

Bryan Jimison                   | D:  I speak for me.  Leave BGSU alone!
725 Offenhauer West             |

zickus@udel.EDU (Tim Zickus) (05/03/88)

In article <2020@bgsuvax.UUCP> jimison@bgsuvax.UUCP (Bryan Jimison) writes:
>Hello,
>
>Does anyone know where the icon for the hard disk is stored?  I've used ResEdit and looked in the finder and desktop, but to no avail.  Can someone help me?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Bryan

According to IM-IV, the driver for the HD-20 will fetch the icon when
you give a control call with csCode=21. It returns a pointer to a structure
identical to an ICN# resource. I guess it's in the disk driver...

 __________  zickus@udel.edu    | "They sent a carrier up from Norfolk
   /  .      U of DelaWHERE?    |  and picked the Yankees up for free"
  /  / /|/|        &            |                      "Miami 2017" Billy Joel
 /  / / | |  Python Datasystems |  #1 in the AL East! 6W-1L! Fuck Steinbrenner!