[comp.sys.mac.programmer] C Compiler

atieu@skat.usc.edu (Anthony Tieu) (06/28/88)

Is there a public domain C compiler? Would someone please send
me one or tell me where I can get one.
Thanks

pearl@porthos.rutgers.edu (Starbuck) (06/30/88)

In article <10166@oberon.USC.EDU> atieu@skat.usc.edu () writes:
>Is there a public domain C compiler? Would someone please send
>me one or tell me where I can get one.
>Thanks

OK,

From Educorp Computer Services, a distributer of ShareWare and PD
software for the Macintosh.  In their Seventh edition catalog:

Page 83.  Disk 351-
"Start writing your own programs in C, the programming language of the
future!  The Sesame C compiler is a full function compiler with
integrated editer, assembler, linker, and library utility.  The disk
includes a run-time library and two sample aplications with source
code.  See the ASample.INC file for additional information on getting
started.  Registered users will recieve complete printed
documentation"

If you order it on a double sided disk (D-157) you also get ISAM
Libraries- "A set of source code libraries for use with LSP.  Easily
implement complex database functions like fast sorting & automatic
record indexing."

The cost for a single or double sided disk is the same.

Cost:  $8.50 + $4.00 P&H.

(Diskette costs drop as you order large quantities)

To order call (800)-843-9497  In CA: (800)-654-5181  Help/Information:
(619) 259-0255.

Their address is:
Educorp Computer Services
743 genevieve, Suite "D"
Solana Beach, CA  92075

Disclaimer:  I don't work for them.  I have not ordered software from them
although I have recieved free software for submitting Teltnuag ][a.
(Watch for Teltnuag ][b Coming Soon!)  They were fast in sending the
software and it arrived Air-Mail!!

Steve

Stephen Pearl (Starbuck)    Work: (201)932-3465   Home:  (201)246-3927
UUCP:  rutgers!topaz.rutgers.edu!pearl   ARPA:  pearl@topaz.rutgers.edu
US MAIL:  LPO 12749 CN 5064, New Brunswick, NJ 08903
QUOTES: "What is Starbuck-ing?" -Adultress 19
	"Works for me!" -Rick Hunter (The Cop, not the Robotech Defender)