[comp.sys.mac.programmer] LSP question

ruff@topaz.rutgers.edu (Phil ) (07/19/88)

I'm trying to get LS Pascal, with the HFS unit, to call PBGetCatInfo
and LSP gives me a link error. It can't find PBGetCatInfo even though
it is defined in the HFS file. Anyone have any suggestions?

					We're all in this together,
					Phil Ruff

cyosta@taux01.UUCP (Yossie Silverman) (07/19/88)

Why would LSP (1.11) give me a 'Link error: "" multiply defined.'?  There
is nothing between the "'s.  I can't get my program to compile and I am
somewhat curious as to why I am getting such a meaningless error message.

I am running 4.3/6.0 with a whole bunch of INITs, Mac2Me, Jasmine 20M.
--
Yossie Silverman                                   What did the Caspian sea?
National Semiconductor Ltd. (Israel)				- Saki

singer@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (07/20/88)

In article <Jul.18.16.51.31.1988.15519@topaz.rutgers.edu> ruff@topaz.rutgers.edu (Phil ) writes:

>I'm trying to get LS Pascal, with the HFS unit, to call PBGetCatInfo
>and LSP gives me a link error. It can't find PBGetCatInfo even though
>it is defined in the HFS file. Anyone have any suggestions?

	Add the "ROM85Lib" library to your project file.

		--Rich

Rich Siegel
THINK Technologies

erik_selberg@pedro.UUCP (Erik Selberg) (07/27/88)

To Phil Roff:

what you need to do is include the library ROM85. It should then work.

To Bryce Jasmer:
what you need to do is get another program to do it for you (LSP doesn't do
it :( ). Anyhow, I like DeskZap, but you can use practically anything to
do it.

to all:
 Anyone know how the upgrade to LSP 2.0 is??

Erik