[comp.sys.mac.programmer] ADB Bus

s851736@gecko.co.rmit.oz (Robert Krohn) (08/04/88)

Im trying to track down some information on the tech details of the
ADB(Hardware). I would appreciate any info with regards to publications or
personal experience.

  Thanks in advance.

=                                                                           =
=       Robert Krohn  RMIT Comm & Elec Eng, Melbourne, Australia.           =
=                                                                           =
= ACSnet: s851736@gecko     UUCP: ...!uunet!munnari!gecko.rmit.oz!s851736   =
= CSNET:  s851736@gecko.rmit.oz  ARPA: s851736@gecko.rmit.oz@uunet.uu.net   =
= BITNET: s851736@gecko.rmit.oz@CSNET-RELAY                                 =
=                                                                           =
=       'My God, it's Full of Stars'                                        =
=                                                                           =

erics@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Eric Schlegel) (08/07/88)

In article <286@gecko.co.rmit.oz> s851736@gecko.co.rmit.oz (Robert Krohn) writes:
>Im trying to track down some information on the tech details of the
>ADB(Hardware). I would appreciate any info with regards to publications or
>personal experience.

publications: try "Macintosh Family Hardware Reference" (or something like that)
from Addison-Wesley; also IM volume 5.

I'd also be interested in hearing your findings.

Eric
------
Eric Schlegel                 |  DISCLAIMER: I'm just a poor college student,
eric.schlegel@dartmouth.edu   |  which means I'm not responsible for what I