[comp.sys.mac.programmer] SB-Prolog on a Mac II

gleicher@REDNECK.PC.CS.CMU.EDU (Michael Gleicher) (09/05/88)

Has anyone brought SB prolog up on a Macintosh?

I'd be interested in hearing about either a successful port, or some ideas
before I try it myself.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Lee Gleicher		gleicher@cs.cmu.edu	(-: Of course I believe
Carnegie Mellon University	5610 Elmer St. Apt 10	(-: in miracles,
				Pittsburgh, PA 15232	(-:        its my job.

--

gert@Apple.COM (Gert Hulstein) (09/06/88)

In article <2884@pt.cs.cmu.edu>, gleicher@REDNECK.PC.CS.CMU.EDU (Michael Gleicher) writes:
> Has anyone brought SB prolog up on a Macintosh?

I have sb-prolog running on my Mac II (under A/UX)
I had to change a couple of things, but not too many (two or three)
If anybody is interested i can post or mail the changes
please mail me, I don't read comp.sys.mac.programmer too often.

Gert Hulstein
(gert@apple.com)