[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MPW 3.0 release date?

emb1354@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu (09/27/88)

Does anyone know the announced or other release date of MPW 3.0 and its
language tools (esp MPW C 3.0)?  We keep hearing that it will be out
"probably within the next two weeks."  We've been hearing that for about a
month now.  Thanx in advance for any news.
*  Eric M. Berdahl            *  "Y'know, there's alot of air"  *
*  PsiWare Software, not inc. *       -Robert Miller            *
*  emb1354@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu   *                                 *

bart@reed.UUCP (Bart Massey) (09/29/88)

In article <1234600005@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu> emb1354@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

> Does anyone know the announced or other release date of MPW 3.0 and its
> language tools (esp MPW C 3.0)?  We keep hearing that it will be out
> "probably within the next two weeks."  We've been hearing that for about a
> month now.  Thanx in advance for any news.

I can't help but recall that almost from the time the first Macintosh was
sold, MPW was coming "in 2-3 months".  Meanwhile, some few of us toiled
on with the "Lisa Development System"... :-) :-) :-)

					Bart Massey
					bart@reed.bitnet
					..tektronix!reed!bart