[comp.sys.mac.programmer] ShowINIT

urlichs@iraun1.ira.uka.de (Matthias Urlichs) (11/16/88)

In article <7587@well.UUCP> brecher@well.UUCP (Steve Brecher) writes:

>The current version of Paul Mercer's ShowINIT displays cicns, if present,
>using GetCIcon and PlotCIcon.  Works fine for Pyro! 3.x.  So I don't think
>there's a system software problem.

Does that version also continue in the second row instead of running off the
screen to the right? :-)
Oops: this will visually collide with SUM - Guardian and HD Partition
put their icons there already. (Hard-coded. Not good.) Place them randomly
on the screen somewhere?

Oh yes: If programmers would put their showINIT code into some separate
resource we could actually upgrade to the new version...
--
Matthias Urlichs -- Humboldtstrasse 7 -- D-7500 Karlsruhe 1 -- ++49+721-621127
urlichs@ira.uka.de -- pyramid!tmpmbx!smurf!urlichs