[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Disassembler needed

twu@caip.rutgers.edu (Theodore Wu) (12/18/88)

	I am currently debugging a Mac program written is Pascal and
ASM. I download the disassembler from the network, but it is not
working the way I want it to. I can neither print nor save the
disassembled program. The data area at the beginning of a procedure is
not recognized. Procedures entered by "jsr" is not disassembled,
instead, it is being recognized as data. I look at the creation date
of the program, it was 1986. So I wonder if a newer and better version
has come out. If anyone out there has a better copy, can you mail it
to me. Or, if it is commercail, tell me where to get a copy. Thanks.
						-Ted

imp@crayview.msi.umn.edu (Chuck Lukaszewski) (12/20/88)

In article <Dec.18.05.43.17.1988.5804@caip.rutgers.edu>, twu@caip.rutgers.edu (Theodore Wu) writes:

> has come out. If anyone out there has a better copy, can you mail it
> to me. Or, if it is commercail, tell me where to get a copy. Thanks.
> 						-Ted

I would suggest either buy yourself a copy of MacNosy by Jasik Designs (the
expensive route but it can't be beat) or buy a copy of Macsbug 6.0 which
will save to files.

You really can't beat Nosy.

Standard disclaimer - I love the program, know nothing about the company.

Chuck Lukaszewski          imp@crayview.msi.umn.edu               612 789 0931