[comp.sys.mac.programmer] awk on the Mac

engber@shorty.CS.WISC.EDU (Mike Engber) (01/27/89)

I've gotten several positive responses to my orignal request for awk, but they
all run under the MPW shell (which I don't use). Has anyone got it running as
a stand alone application?

Please reply via email (if possible) and I'll post a summary.
										-ME

dorourke@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (David M. O'Rourke) (01/27/89)

In article <7094@spool.cs.wisc.edu> engber@shorty.cs.wisc.edu (Mike Engber) writes:
>I've gotten several positive responses to my orignal request for awk, but they
>all run under the MPW shell (which I don't use). Has anyone got it running as
>a stand alone application?

  Are any of these PD, I would love to have awk on my Machine.

  If it's not PD then could you please send me ordering information and
price.  I use awk quite a bit and would really like it under MPW.

  Thanks

David

--
David M. O'Rourke                                  dorourke@polyslo.calpoly.edu

"If it doesn't do Windows, then it's not a computer!!!"
Disclaimer: I don't represent the school.  All opinions are mine!