[comp.sys.mac.programmer] TML Pascal II 3.0 Upgrade

rjp2011@yak.COM (Rick Pavek) (01/31/89)

Well, just got the update notice for TML Pascal II 3.0.

let's just look here and ....hmmmmm...... $79 DOLLARS??
I've only had 1.0 for two months!!  and it's already superceeded????

that's a bit much to take.

yeah, i seem to recall a little about it somewhere before but really.

I would have preferred to get a program that was a little longer lived,
and would have waited a couple of months more to get it, had it cost the
same $79.95.  But $100 seems to be the magic number for me.

I don't care how good it is, I'm on a budget.  I thought I'd get a
'REAL'
compiler and archive Turbo.

Looks like I'm stuck down a dead end...because I can't afford to
KUWTJ's.
I'm going to box up TML and send it back to them, MPW and all...

It's almost worth $80.00 to shove it in their mailbox!!

Hello Turbo, here I come...

Rick Pavek                                                     |
Boeing Computer Services BASD                            --o--(_)--o--
!uw-beaver!ssc-vax!shuksan!tahoma!bcstec!yak!rjp2011
Remember, the thoughts you save are merely my own.
Besides, I don't think I've ever heard a Boeing opinion.
Certainly not from me.

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (02/06/89)

In article <148@yak.COM> rjp2011@yak.COM (Rick Pavek) writes:

>I don't care how good it is, I'm on a budget.  I thought I'd get a
>'REAL'
>compiler and archive Turbo.

	[Plug Plug]

	You might consider Lightspeed Pascal 2.0. $65 at better computer
mail orders everywhere...

	[End of Plug :-)]

		--Rich

Rich Siegel
Staff Software Developer
THINK Technologies Division, Symantec Corp.
Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel
Phone: (617) 275-4800 x305

Any opinions stated in this article do not necessarily reflect the views
or policies of Symantec Corporation or its employees.