[comp.sys.mac.programmer] LSP Editor

mikeoro@hubcap.UUCP (Michael K O'Rourke) (02/14/89)

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this question, but here it goes.

Does anyone know if there is a way to kill the auto indention and stuff in the
LSP 2.0 editor. I really find it quite annoying.

Also, I there some way to adjust the way it prints out? When I print in draft
mode to an imagewriter it spaces stuff out way too much. I want more compact
line spacing.

Michael O'Rourke

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (02/14/89)

In article <4408@hubcap.UUCP> mikeoro@hubcap.UUCP (Michael K O'Rourke) writes:
>Does anyone know if there is a way to kill the auto indention and stuff in the
>LSP 2.0 editor. I really find it quite annoying.

	There's no way to turn off the prettyprinter.

>Also, I there some way to adjust the way it prints out? When I print in draft
>mode to an imagewriter it spaces stuff out way too much. I want more compact
>line spacing.

	The funny line spacing is done by the printer driver, so that
it can mimic the line layout of the screen display. For more accurate
printouts, change the screen display to a monospaced font (like Courier).

		--Rich

Rich Siegel
Staff Software Developer
THINK Technologies Division, Symantec Corp.
Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel
Phone: (617) 275-4800 x305