[net.micro] Acct'ing Software...

FIGMO@kestrel@sri-unix.UUCP (08/18/83)

From:  Lynn Gold <FIGMO@kestrel>

    Date: 10 Aug 1983 1356-PDT
    From: JUDY at KESTREL
    Subject: Accounting Software...
    To: lynn at KESTREL
    cc: judy at KESTREL, carol at KESTREL

    We're currently looking at Peachtree ("Peachpak-8"), and
    Structured Systems Group Business Software pkg.
    If you come across pertinent info, let me or Carol know...

    Thanks,
    Judy
    ------

If any of you have info on these or any other accounting packages
which are IBM-PC compatible, please send mail directly to us (we're
not on INFO-MICRO).

Thanks mucho,
Lynn Gold
FIGMO@KESTREL