[comp.sys.mac.programmer] TIFF libraries for MPW C

bonnett@umd5.umd.edu (David Bonnett) (03/03/89)

I made a post about code for Tiff file interpretation a few weeks ago and
was told that Bear River had put out some public domain libraries for MPW C
to handle this.  I was told by Bear River that they no longer provide this
and it is not in Sumex-aim.  If anyone can either provide these or point to a
source, I would be eternally grateful.  E-mail would be preferred, but a post
is acceptable.
Thanks for all your support....

-dave bonnett: ICP Maryversity of Uniland-
-bonnett@umd5.umd.edu or bonnett@umdd  on Bitnet-

kent@lloyd.camex.uucp (Kent Borg) (03/04/89)

In article <4576@umd5.umd.edu> bonnett@umd5.umd.edu (David Bonnett) writes:
>I made a post about code for Tiff file interpretation a few weeks ago and
>was told that Bear River had put out some public domain libraries for MPW C
>to handle this.  I was told by Bear River that they no longer provide this

Try:
	DEST Corporation
	1201 Cadillac Court
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Last I heard they charged about $25.  Cheap.

Kent Borg
kent@lloyd.uucp
or
hsfcvax!lloyd!kent