[comp.sys.mac.programmer] LSC 3.0.?

nopuklic@ndsuvax.UUCP (Blayne Puklich) (03/01/89)

Can someone tell me what the most recent release is for LSC, and if 3.0p4
is the same thing?  Since I purchased LSC 3.0 last summer I haven't gotten
any notices from Symantec regarding upgrades, so I'm assuming they're minor.
But, I'd sure like to know if I'm missing something by not having the
most recent release.

Also, is all the MPW 3.0 stuff out of beta testing yet?  I found that the
shell is available as final, but what about C, Pascal, Assembler, and SADE?
And, how do I get my hands on these finals?  When I ordered the upgrade
bundle I remember the APDALog stating that APDA would let me know when final
was released, and that I'd be getting final for nothing.  Someone correct
me if I'm way off here.

||+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++||
|| Blayne Puklich      nopuklic@Plains.NoDak.EDU  "I think I'm going       ||
|| NDSU Student ACM    nopuklic@ndsuvax.BITNET          bald..."           ||
|| Chairperson         NU087763@NDSUVM1.BITNET     -- Rush, from Caress    ||
|| North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND           of Steel, 1975       ||
||                                                                         ||
||              "Everyone should have a Corvette, I think."                ||
||-------------------------------------------------------------------------||

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (03/05/89)

In article <2228@ndsuvax.UUCP> nopuklic@ndsuvax.UUCP (Blayne Puklich) writes:

>Can someone tell me what the most recent release is for LSC, and if 3.0p4
>is the same thing?  Since I purchased LSC 3.0 last summer I haven't gotten

	3.01p4 is the latest available patch,  and if no more bugs are found,
it will probably begin remastering as 3.02 fairly soon.

	The patches are minor upgrades, but are worth having.

		--Rich

Rich Siegel
Staff Software Developer
THINK Technologies Division, Symantec Corp.
Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel
Phone: (617) 275-4800 x305