[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Submitters to USENET Macintosh Programmer's Guide

jnh@ece-csc.UUCP (Joseph Nathan Hall) (04/07/89)

My apologies to those submitters who have sent me items and have not yet
received responses.  I pulled a muscle in my back about a week ago and have
only recently arisen from my bed (or sofa).  I'll get everything back on
track this weekend.  Thanks.  :-)

--
v   v sssss|| joseph hall                      || 201-1D Hampton Lee Court
 v v s   s || jnh@ece-csc.ncsu.edu (Internet)  || Cary, NC  27511

stone@hydra.unm.edu (Andrew Stone CS.DEPT) (04/08/89)

In article <4001@ece-csc.UUCP> jnh@ece-csc.UUCP (Joseph Nathan Hall) writes:
>My apologies to those submitters who have sent me items and have not yet
>received responses.  I pulled a muscle in my back about a week ago and have
>only recently arisen from my bed (or sofa).  I'll get everything back on
>track this weekend.  Thanks.  :-)

Computers will not be totally civilized until we can lay in bed and rn.
[or other useful work].