[comp.sys.mac.programmer] MBarHeight in LSP?

jnh@ece-csc.UUCP (Joseph Nathan Hall) (04/07/89)

Is it my imagination or is MBarHeight not declared in LSP 2.0?

--
v   v sssss|| joseph hall                      || 201-1D Hampton Lee Court
 v v s   s || jnh@ece-csc.ncsu.edu (Internet)  || Cary, NC  27511

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (04/07/89)

In article <4000@ece-csc.UUCP> jnh@ece-csc.UUCP (Joseph Nathan Hall) writes:
>Is it my imagination or is MBarHeight not declared in LSP 2.0?

	None of the low-memory globals are; until very recently,
predeclarations of low-mem global names were only available through C
or assembly.

	Use the Script Manager GetMBarHeight instead.

R.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

 "She told me to make myself comfortable, so I pulled down my pants
 and sat in the pudding." -Emo Phillips
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

svc@well.UUCP (Leonard Rosenthol) (04/09/89)

In article <4000@ece-csc.UUCP>, jnh@ece-csc.UUCP (Joseph Nathan Hall) writes:
> Is it my imagination or is MBarHeight not declared in LSP 2.0?

	You are just not looking in the right place.  The GetMBarHeight
routine is defined in Script.p (since it part of the Script Manager chapter
of IMV (long story why it is here...))
	If you are looking for the lomem global, then I think you are right.
It is not in the LSP interfaces, but FYI it is $BAA.  A good source of the
LMGlobals is the IMX-REF and the Programmer's Online Companion.

Leonard Rosenthol        |  GEnie : MACgician
Lazerware, inc.          |  MacNet: MACgician
UUCP: svc@well.UUCP      |  ALink : D0025