[comp.sys.mac.programmer] ansii lsc?

rich@sendai.sendai.ann-arbor.mi.us (K. Richard Magill) (04/15/89)

Is symantec planning to release an ansii version of lsc?  Anyone know
when?  I'm getting very tired (after only 2 days) of back porting,
gutting prototypes, rewriting #if defined()'s, rewriting enums, etc.

Is there an approriate email address for bugs?
--
rich.

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (04/17/89)

In article <RICH.89Apr15083443@sendai.sendai.ann-arbor.mi.us> rich@sendai.ann-arbor.mi.us writes:
>Is symantec planning to release an ansii version of lsc?  Anyone know
>when?  I'm getting very tired (after only 2 days) of back porting,
>gutting prototypes, rewriting #if defined()'s, rewriting enums, etc.

	We're working on ANSI  conformancy now. I can't say when the
release is coming,because I'm not at liberty to discuss our development
schedules outside the company, but it's coming.

		--Rich

 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

 "She told me to make myself comfortable, so I pulled down my pants
 and sat in the pudding." -Emo Phillips