[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Lint for the Mac

faules@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (daniel.f.faules) (04/04/89)

Can anyone point me to a good implementation of Lint that I can use
on my mac.  I currently program using LSC 3.0.

Any help anybody could offer would be greatly appreciated.  Please
contact me by email.

UUCP:  att!iexist!faules  (preferred)
other: faules%iexist@research.att.com  (don't know if this works)

sears@sun.Eng.Sun.COM (Daniel Sears) (04/19/89)

In article <410@cbnewsc.ATT.COM>, faules@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (daniel.f.faules) writes:
> Can anyone point me to a good implementation of Lint that I can use
> on my mac.  I currently program using LSC 3.0.

MMC AD Systems sells a Lint product for the Macintosh called McClint
for $99.95 and a source code beautifer called McCPrint for $59.95.
Here's their address and phone number:

    MMC AD Systems
    Box 360845
    Milpitas, CA 95035
    408.263.0781

Disclaimer: I do not own and have never used any of these products
and do not have any connection with MMC AD Systems.

--Dan
--
Daniel Sears                Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Technical Publications      MS 5-42