[comp.sys.mac.programmer] LSP Triviality. MY FOULT!

borcelf@jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU (Fernando Borcel) (04/28/89)

In article <10228@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> borcelf@jacobs.cs.orst.edu (Fernando Borcel) writes:
>I'm having a little bit of a problem assigning a value from a packed array
>to another value from a packed array of the same base type.  The problem is,
>one array contains a sequence of bytes (characters).  But when I assign it
>to the other array, it assigns in an integer size with the higher byte cleared
>, as it would when assigning to a non-packed array.
>	[some lines deleted]
>
>linetype = array[1..80] of byte;
	   ^^^^^
OOPS, i forgot to change it!  See, this used to be an array of INTEGER.  Never
mind this article...

>	[more stuff deleted]

As I said in the original article, trivial problem, trivial solution...

		-Fernando Borcel
"Tact is the ability to tell a man he has an open mind when he has a
hole in his head."  Internet:     borcelf@jacobs.cs.ORST.EDU
                    UUCP:{tektronix,hp-pcd}!orstcs!jacobs.cs.orst.edu!borcelf