[comp.sys.mac.programmer] BSpline code wanted

jayr@well.UUCP (Jay Roth) (05/18/89)

I'm interested in obtaining source code to do BSpline drawing, fills, reshaping,
hitTesting, etc.  I'm willing to pay for the code, but shareware code is
welcome.  If you have such source code, please either email me or call
Jim Gagnon 415/540-1949.   Thank You.

sund@hurratio.tde.lth.se (Lars Sundstr|m) (05/18/89)

In article <11710@well.UUCP> jayr@well.UUCP (Jay Roth) writes:
>I'm interested in obtaining source code to do BSpline drawing, fills, reshaping,
>hitTesting, etc.  I'm willing to pay for the code, but shareware code is
>welcome.  If you have such source code, please either email me or call
>Jim Gagnon 415/540-1949.   Thank You.

Me too. If it isn't available where can I read about the smart(and
fast) algorithms normally used. Thanks.

Lars Sundstrom