[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Need SERD version 2

borcelf@jacobs.cs.orst.edu (Fernando Borcel) (05/23/89)

I'm writing a program that uses the new Serial Driver features (namely, DTR
control), but I can't find the new version anywhere around.  Would anybody
be so kind to e-mail it to me, if that's all right?

Thanks in advance.

		-Fernando

----
Fernando Borcel		borcelf@jacobs.cs.orst.EDU
			{tektronix,hp-pcd}!orstcs!jacobs.cs.orst.edu!borcelf

"I think he said 'Blessed are the cheesemakers.'"  "Nonsense, he was obviously
referring to all manafacturers of dairy products."
- two people in the crowd in "The Life of Brian"

han@Apple.COM (Byron Han, wyl E. coyote ) (05/23/89)

In article <10773@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> borcelf@jacobs.cs.orst.edu (Fernando Borcel) writes:
>I'm writing a program that uses the new Serial Driver features (namely, DTR
>control), but I can't find the new version anywhere around.  Would anybody

I believe that the serial port drivers that are in ROM for the MacPlus and up
correspond to the old RAM based drivers and automatically have DTR
support...

| Disclaimer: Apple has no connection with my postings.                       |
Byron Han, Communications Architect   At Apple, we change the world everyday.
20525 Mariani Ave, MS27Y              Internet: han@apple.COM
Cupertino, CA 95014                   UUCP:{sun,voder,nsc,decwrl}!apple!han
------------------------------------  GENIE:BYRONHAN   CompuServe:72167,1664
ATTnet: 408-974-6450                  Applelink:HAN1   HAN1@applelink.apple.COM