[comp.sys.mac.programmer] WHERE ARE MY TECH NOTES?

jnh@ece-csc.UUCP (Joseph Nathan Hall) (05/23/89)

I'm getting damn tired of waiting for my 1989 Tech Notes.  WHERE ARE THEY?
Have any of you folks out there gotten printed Tech Notes from APDA this
year?

JEEZ, IT'S ONLY ... MAY!

	-joseph hall APDA#2156
--
v   v sssss|| joseph hall                      || 201-1D Hampton Lee Court
 v v s   s || jnh@ece-csc.ncsu.edu (Internet)  || Cary, NC  27511

henry@chinet.chi.il.us (Henry C. Schmitt) (05/24/89)

In article <4086@ece-csc.UUCP> jnh@ece-csc.UUCP (Joseph Nathan Hall) writes:
>I'm getting damn tired of waiting for my 1989 Tech Notes.  WHERE ARE THEY?
>Have any of you folks out there gotten printed Tech Notes from APDA this
>year?
>
>JEEZ, IT'S ONLY ... MAY!
>
>	-joseph hall APDA#2156

I definitely suggest that you call APDA about this!  Back in late
January or early February I ordered the 1989 Tech Notes on disk
along with a few other items.  The other things came but... Like a
number of other people, I've been waiting, and waiting...

I've made a couple of calls and gotten pat answers about "Real Soon
Now"(TM).  Last week I called again and the operator said they had
no order from me for the Tech Notes!!  When I explained I had
ordered them with some other things, she re-ordered them for me and
even waived the shipping charge.

So if you've ordered something from APDA and haven't received it,
give them a call and be sure to insist they check your order,
especially if it was ordered early in the year.
--
  H3nry C. Schmitt     | CompuServe: 72275,1456  (Rarely)
                       | GEnie: H.Schmitt  (Occasionally)
 Royal Inn of Yoruba   | UUCP: Henry@chinet.chi.il.us  (Best Bet)

malczews@nunki.usc.edu (Frank Malczewski) (05/25/89)

1989 Tech Notes???

I'm still waiting for the rest of the 1988 Tech Notes!!!

But, as you say, it's only May...

  -- Frank Malczewski        (malczews@castor.usc.edu)