[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Command-Shift-Meta-Pretzel-Control-Option-Cokebottle

nick@lfcs.ed.ac.uk (Nick Rothwell) (06/07/89)

In article <2005@husc6.harvard.edu>, siegel@endor (Rich Siegel) writes:
>... or the Standard File package,  which uses Command-Period to
>put away the dialog...

Oh, another one... Does anybody have a list of these
command-option-cokebottle combination keys? The ones that aren't
documented anywhere. Ones that I know about are:

	Option/open on the control panel: reset parameter ram
	Option/open in Font/DA mover: open anything
	Cmd-A in THINK C Find dialog: tick all ".c" files
	The command/shift/launch options for Finder (or is that
	MultiFinder, I can't remember)
	The command/shift/launch options for switching blessed folder
	(or is that one my imagination?)

and there are others that I've forgotten. The Mac is supposed to have
a well-designed interface, and yet there are all these undocumented
(as far as I can tell) short-cuts...

>		--Rich

		Nick.
--
Nick Rothwell,	Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, Edinburgh.
		nick@lfcs.ed.ac.uk    <Atlantic Ocean>!mcvax!ukc!lfcs!nick

gwills@maths.tcd.ie (Graham Wills) (06/08/89)

In article <2278@etive.ed.ac.uk> nick@lfcs.ed.ac.uk (Nick Rothwell) writes:

>Oh, another one... Does anybody have a list of these
>command-option-cokebottle combination keys? The ones that aren't
>documented anywhere. Ones that I know about are:
>
> [ ...]
>
>Nick Rothwell,	Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, Edinburgh.

Buy "The Macintosh Bible" ed. Arthur Naiman

Godstein & Blair
Box 7635
Berkeley,
California 94707

It's got lots of them and plenty of other useful info.

-Graham Wills, TCD, Ireland.
gwills@maths.tcd.ie