[comp.sys.mac.programmer] mOOP

david.dmytryshyn@f428.n250.z1.fidonet.org (david dmytryshyn) (06/03/89)

There's been quite a bit of talk concerning Object Oriented Programming on the
Macintosh, so much so that I've developed an interest in it.  The first
problem is finding a particular flavour of mOOP to use.  I'd like to compile a
list of OOP environments for the macintosh, partly for my own benefit, but I'm
sure others would be interested in it as well.  Also, any commentary on the
environment which you're using would be great.  I'll post to the net when it is
finished.

(if this has already been done, let me know where I can get the file)

Email me at whatever address you see above!  The email thing seems to work,
but my mail seems to sit in a pit for a few days...

David Dmytryshyn.

I'm an undergraduate, I don't have opinions.  They haven't taught me how to
formulate one yet.

    ---------  See next message for continuation of signature -----------

--- FD 2.00
 * Origin: Computer Synapse, Neural-Nets.  Toronto, CANADA (1:250/428)

--- MaS Relayer v1.00.00
 Message gatewayed by MaS Network Software and Consulting/HST96/HST144/V32
 for questions or help in replying to messages contact
 mshiels@tmsoft or michael.shiels@masnet.uucp

jim@b-mrda.Boeing (Jim Sadler) (06/10/89)

re: OOP vendors

comp.binaries.mac had a article from MacTech Quartery on OOP.  It may have had
a list of OOP vendors

		jim sadler
		206-234-9009
		hpubvwa!b-mrda!jim
		P.O. Box 3707 MS 6R-58
		Seattle, Wa. USA 98124

	Any opinions expressed are mine and mine only and not that of my
	employer.  Also add in whatever else should be said at this point.