[comp.sys.mac.programmer] LSP entry point

iron@imag.imag.fr (Francois Menneteau) (06/14/89)

    A friend of mine, unfortunately uses VirusDetective to remove nVIR
resources from its LSP, and so he lost the entry point of the program, since
it is relocated in nVIR resource number 2.

    So could anybody send me this entry point?

Thank you in advance.

--
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  "... I had their lives in my hands
 \ iron@imag.imag.fr      \  their fate their fortune in my visions

rubinoff@linc.cis.upenn.edu (Robert Rubinoff) (06/15/89)

In article <5141@imag.imag.fr> iron@imag.imag.fr (Francois Menneteau) writes:

>    A friend of mine, unfortunately uses VirusDetective to remove nVIR
>resources from its LSP, and so he lost the entry point of the program, since
>it is relocated in nVIR resource number 2.
>    So could anybody send me this entry point?

Well, if he has a legal copy, he should be able to just restore from his
original program disk.  If he doesn't have a legal copy, then I don't see why
anyone should help him repair it.

If he's destroyed his original program disk, then he should contact Microsoft
about replacing it.

   Robert

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (06/17/89)

In article <12075@netnews.upenn.edu> rubinoff@linc.cis.upenn.edu (Robert Rubinoff) writes:

>If he's destroyed his original program disk, then he should contact Microsoft
>about replacing it.

	Sure! And if he sends us his original Lightspeed Pascal floppies,
we'll send him an upgrade to Microsoft Excel. :-)

		--Rich

 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

 I classify myself as a real developer because my desk is hip-deep in
 assembly-language listings and I spend more than 50% of my time in TMON.