[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Deferred Task Manager available on Plus?

cruff@ncar.ucar.edu (Craig Ruff) (07/04/89)

I'm trying to use the deferred task manager in conjunction with the time
manager.  When I install the deferred task, I get an "Unimplemented A-Trap"
at PinRect+66 from MacsBug.  This occurs from within the timer routine
called by the time manager and from within a plain C routine.  I'm using
System 6.0.2 with the SADE version of MultiFinder.  I filled in all of the
fields in the DeferredTask structure as per IM V.  Is there something
I'm either missing or isn't doucmented?
--
Craig Ruff      	NCAR			cruff@ncar.ucar.edu
(303) 497-1211  	P.O. Box 3000

tecot@Apple.COM (Ed Tecot) (07/15/89)

In article <3608@ncar.ucar.edu> cruff@ncar.UCAR.EDU (Craig Ruff) writes:
>I'm trying to use the deferred task manager in conjunction with the time
>manager.  When I install the deferred task, I get an "Unimplemented A-Trap"
>at PinRect+66 from MacsBug.  This occurs from within the timer routine
>called by the time manager and from within a plain C routine.  I'm using
>System 6.0.2 with the SADE version of MultiFinder.  I filled in all of the
>fields in the DeferredTask structure as per IM V.  Is there something
>I'm either missing or isn't doucmented?

Although it doesn't explicitly state it; IM V implies that the Deferred Task
Manager is tied to the Slot Manager.  However, for your information, the
Deferred Task Manager is not available on the Macintosh Plus (or SE).

						_emt