[comp.sys.mac.programmer] Apple Developer Status?

DN5@PSUVM.BITNET (07/25/89)

Hi,

Could somebody please send me the name and phone number of somebody
at Apple to talk to about becoming an Apple Developer of some kind.
This is for my unit at Penn State (the Computer Based Education Lab).

                         Thank You,
                            D. Jay Newman  (DN5 at PSUVM.BITNET)

ps.
   An internet address would be fine, also.

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (07/25/89)

In article <89205.135201DN5@PSUVM> DN5@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
>Hi,
>
>Could somebody please send me the name and phone number of somebody
>at Apple to talk to about becoming an Apple Developer of some kind.
>This is for my unit at Penn State (the Computer Based Education Lab).

You need to contact the Developer Programs hotline (408) 974-4897.

Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com
Apple Computer, Inc.         UUCP:  {amdahl,decwrl,sun,unisoft}!apple!mjohnson

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_